donderdag 9 april 2009

Bien green



This is it my first "harvest" from my allotment! And I have absolutely no idea what it is. There are some bushes that have been growing too much and I had cut them , then I thought why not put them in a vase? I hope the UB's ( Unidentified Bushes) turn out to be some sort of berries. But Im not yet green enough, just the fact that there's allready something growing in the allotment is very exciting.

I have been looking into a natural wool dying book to see what plants I need. I dream of spinning my own yarn and then make my own dye.

Spinning has to wait because I am on a really thight budget these days and spinning lessons don't come cheap! But the good news is that there is someone not too far from my house giving spinning lessons. All I need to do is find me some money!

I do count my blessings when I'm knitting at the allotment or working on it listening to a Lime&Violet podcast. The spinning will wait for me I'm sure.

Geen opmerkingen: