zaterdag 8 augustus 2009

bien elsewhere

I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I'm at the most perfect island doing some simple zen knitting and try to get my toes to tan at the same time. I even have some time to catch up on my blog because my appartment has an internet connection. Oh and did I mention I am now the proud owner of a crispy white macbook? I feel so hip when I,m knitting at the endless beach of Terschelling while listening to Cast On or my new discovery More hip than hippie

I also bought myself a drop spindle at Storm op Zolder/Storm in the Attic especially for this holiday. I haven't tried it yet but I hope to learn how to spin soon. Since I now have easy internet acces I might try it this week with a little help from You Tube.

Our holiday on Terschelling has been really exciting so far, filled with doing nothing, doing some shopping, doing some pony hugging an doing some laundry. (I am so happy this wonderfull appartment also has a washingmachine.) Next week
 I'm planning a trip to the LYS Tante Lies and some more knitting at the beach. As I said: nothing to complain about.

Geen opmerkingen: