donderdag 24 september 2009

Bien hiding


A few days ago I got the key to my new hide out. It has been an absolute delight to be away from all the hustle and just enjoy my new house. Offcourse a new house has some hustle of it's own. What curtains should I choose? Should I use my old ones and be all "make do and mend" sustainable recycle and green? Talking about green: what colour do I choose? How about no curtains at all?

I know I'm loosing it completely but it is kind of comforting to replace big problems with small ones. Hooray for small problems.

Sometimes small problems become bigger like this sock I'm not able to finish. God knows my brain could use some firm knitting but this sock keeps hiding in my bag.
Today I almost turned the heel. Almost.

One of the best things about the new house is the view, it overlooks the harbour where Sinterklaas will arrive in november. ( a Dutch thing) I'm really looking forward to the winter the perfect season for hiding.







Geen opmerkingen: